Solutions for School Networks
We understand the needs of school networks.
TSP can help provide a data snapshot of your applicants (with our T-Screen SJT) to streamline the selection process.
Our T-Insight professional learning courses use realistic classroom scenarios to build the confidence and competence of primary and secondary early career teachers by focusing on core topics such as managing behaviour, adaptive teaching and working with colleagues and parents.
Screen and select teachers
T-Screen, a situational judgment test, can be used for screening and selection. Tests are level-specific (early years / primary and secondary) and real-time scores are provided.
T-Screen is cost-effective, scalable and available on demand.
How can T-Screen help your program?
- Makes selection easier and more accurate
- Helps you identify the best applicants before interview
- Provides real-time unbiased ranking data for all applicants
- Responses can be used as stimuli for follow-up interviews
Why should you consider T-Screen for your organisation?
- A cost effective way to assess non-academic competencies
- Robust research shows T-Screen can improve your selection decisions
- Positive applicant reactions about relevance of content
- Authentic content developed with teachers and teacher educators
- Real-time scoring means real-time offers!
Improve teacher skills, confidence and retention
Our T-Insight courses provide early career teachers with the opportunity to reflect on realistic challenging classroom situations in an online environment. Building novice teachers’ confidence and competence has been shown to improve retention. Our tools make on-going training and development cost-effective, scalable, and available on-demand.
We currently offer four courses that develop a range of teaching competencies such as empathy, resilience and communication. Modules focus on topics such as adaptive teaching, working with parents and assessment and reporting. All of our courses are developed with experienced teachers to accurately reflect the realities of the classroom.